Remember how I mentioned we'd forgotten sunscreen? Kendra found an awesome way to deal.
After the beach we headed to the Corvette Diner for dinner. It's a 50's theme restaurant where the waiters wear giant wigs and sing and dance. The milk shakes were pretty fabulous too! Andrea's friend and her daughter joined us...
It was great to have a kid with us because it gave us a legit excuse to have our waitress give us crazy straw hair!
You wish you looked this awesome.
I really don't think we could have crammed more into Friday...we were pretty spent after the diner so I think we just headed back to Andrea's to lay around in our pjs and chill. Saturday morning we were going to go to this big famous swap meet, but we ended up scrapping it so we would have time to shop a little at the HUGE outdoor mall were Andrea was working at the Apple Store. We had lunch with her (no pictures because apparently it's a huge no no to take pictures in her Apple gear), then shopped some more, then got Pinkberry! Mmmmm.
We did not plan these outfits. Sometimes you all just feel like dressing (and posing) like Malibu Barbie :)
I had to get back to LA after the mall so I missed out on hanging out at Dev's that night :( It was a quick, but super fun girls' weekend. Not sure when the next one will be with all the little babies that are soon to show up!
No comments:
Post a Comment