Suzy and the gang hiking up the hill. Amy's leading the charge to make sure we keep our heart rates up.
The kids at the top of our climb. It wasn't a really long or treacherous hike, but the view was beautiful. The smog is gross, but it does give the rolling hills nice gradation.The ladies at the top of the hill. We might not look our best, but we definitely look like we're having a great time!
Bennett and I coming down the hill. He would only smile if I ran down the hill so he could bounce. Way to keep mama fit buddy!
Loretta wanted to go hiking again a couple weeks later and made the mistake of letting me pick the trail. We hiked basically straight up the Reseda hills to the fire trail. I don't know about Camie and Loretta but I was a sweaty mess carrying Bennett up that trail! I hate this picture, but hey, at least we have proof we did it!

How awesome! You go girl!! Where are you moving???
ReplyDelete