We just got the pics from our first official family photos. It was a challenge for me to not post all 113 pictures, but here are a few of my faves.

Bennett was actually fussing a little here, so we just turned him towards us and pretended us he was being a perfect angel (which he was for most of the shoot).

He looks like a tiny bald, old man in this one, but a very cute old man :)

Bennett looks a lot like me as a baby, except for those big baby blues, those are all Mark.

So precious.

Father and son hanging out on the lawn. Funny story, Mark HATES laying on grass; it makes him itch. We figured Bennett would hate it since it's prickly and involves not being held by one of us, but he loved it! He laid around for a solid half hour, just staring at the sky.

I'll admit to liking this picture out of pure vanity, but come on, how often do you see a picture of yourself and think you actually look good? I know it doesn't happen to me very often.

Taking pictures with a baby is fun, Bennett has some awesome expressions.

My beautiful boy.

Bennett's not entirely sure how he feels about this game yet, but he's starting to come around.

I felt that we all had fabulous shoes on and needed to showcase them. Bennett's have whales on them - aren't you jealous?

Bennett letting us know that he's done with pictures.
such cute pictures. love the shoes. all of them.
ReplyDeleteYour family photos are awesome! I love them too! And the one you said you looked good in, I agree, its a great photo! I miss ya!
ReplyDeleteLovely photos. I need one! Do you have digital? How about the one of Bennett with his baby blue eyes that you comented. Send please! Love you, Mom
ReplyDelete