Someday I'm going to look back at pictures of my goofy 2 year old boy and miss this little face terribly.
Well someday self, let me tell you, today, this sweet-faced little boy:
1. Scratched the dining room table with a sharp implement (not too badly though)
2. Dumped Pepto Bismol all over the floor and himself while I was trying to get ready for a wedding (At least it wasn't on the carpet and he didn't ingest any of it)
3. Turned on the faucet and threw my favorite leather heels in the bathtub (They survived)
4. Kicked me in the ear and bent my favorite earrings (I've got no upside to this one. I'm still mad)
5. Threw my car keys in the toilet while I was using the restroom at the reception - I'll let you ponder the grossitude of that scenario (Atleast they still work)
...And did everything he could to work my last nerve in between those moments. You'll miss so many things about this little love bug, but today won't be one of them!
*P.s. I still love you very much Bennett, I'm just so so so so so so glad you're finally asleep for the day!
What a little stinker! Sounds like today was rough. Glad I could help you out for a bit, though sadly most of the time was spent with him sleeping - which is cherished time, I know. Days like this are rough. Thank goodness for their cute faces and the sweet words and behaviors in between that help us remember how much we love them!
ReplyDeleteYou were such a champ today Kaela!
ReplyDeleteSo crappy but funny as well... Little stinker! I'm not looking forward to this kind of stuff.
ReplyDelete