A couple of my girlfriends roped me into doing a 14 days of Valentine's with them for our husbands (rather, we all agreed to pin lots of stuff to help one another do it...not sure what they ended up doing). I did lots of little silly things (that I forgot to take pictures of), mostly I stuck random things/notes in Mark's backpack for him to find at school. 3-4 days in, Mark was like, "How long is this going to go on? How big of a hole am I digging?! What am I going to do for you?!" He resolved the debt by getting us tickets to a sweet Fray concert (more on that later)! I'm pretty sure I came out ahead because my stuff was super dorky compared to that :) Fun though, we'll see if I can top it next year (should be hard, right? Pill boxes are super romantic)
I also helped Bennett give his Daddy his very first Valentine. Bennett wasn't very keen on handing over the sweet car to his daddy. Luckily he got it back :)
Since Mark and I failed to do our traditional homemade cards this year so we decided to trade blog entries, "14 things I love about you".1. He's a great dad and loves being a dad.
2. He's a great Priesthood holder and example of everything a good man should be.
3. He's a wonderful husband and constantly works at being even better.
4. So handsome! The first thing people compliment Bennett on are his beautiful eyes and adorable dimples. He got both of them from his daddy :)
5. He loves sports. I mean REALLY loves sports, like no one I've ever met.
6. He loves to buy me presents.
7. He never busts out a video game until he's made sure there's nothing he needs to do/I want to do with him.
8. He always makes Bennett and I priority numero uno.
9. He'll try almost anything with an open mind once.
10. He always weighs more than me, even when I was 9 months pregnant. He might not appreciate that fact, but I sure did! (How many times can I change tense in one sentence, eh?)
11. He values and respects my opinions.
12. He always makes the bed in the morning.
13. He loves to cook.
14. He loves me. :)
So sweet. Love those decorations!
ReplyDelete