When you try and take pictures of this many people, you're usually lucky if you can get one good picture with everyone looking at the camera and smiling. We were almost so lucky. Mark Sr. is...I'm not sure what he's doing and Caleb was not super happy about his lot in life, but over all, a pretty decent picture.
Maybe this one's better? I think it's frame worthy. Caleb's still a little crabby...
Caleb was crabby because he really wanted Yoshi to be in the picture. I have no idea why we have a picture of Grandpa holding Yoshi by himself on the stairs, but I'm glad I do. It's hilarious.
Caleb also thought it was pretty funny because he cheered right up. How cute is this picture of the sons and grandsons?
Sibling photo! I swear they didn't attempt to dress like the Brady Bunch, it just sort of happened. We all frantically changed after the indoor pictures for outside and it just sort of happened. Everyone (but Bennett and I) put on light blue shirts and jeans. Whoops! The urge to match must run deep in the Wheeler blood :)
Dave, Treyden and Caleb. I love the lighting in this shot.
Mother and daughter. It's not often you get a picture of people looking so genuinely happy.
Bennett loves shoulder rides and I'll do almost anything to make him this happy :)
Hubs and wifey :)
The grandsons. This picture would be perfect if Bennett's nose wasn't so red and cold. Poor little guy! Still a super cute picture though.
Bennett loves nothing so much as running wild and free. He was very happy when we stopped posing and he got to run up the hill by himself.
Another group shot. I hate my awkward stance, but I took one for the team and posted this one because everyone else looks pretty good (Gramps has his mouth wide open again...but we'll let it slide).
Do we look a little like a zombie army marching up a hill? Maybe...watch out, Wheeler's coming atcha!
Phew...that's the end of Thanksgiving, up next, Christmas in Alaska!










No comments:
Post a Comment