First up, Bennett's cupcake onsie with 1 candle. How cute is that?! I even figured out how to use the buttonhole setting on my machine so I could embroider the edges of the fabric. Tres professional.
I went with blue and orange jungle theme. These cute plates from Target were so sweet. I think a 1st birthday needs to toe a fine line between being too cutesy and too adult. These plates were nicely on the line.
More blue, orange and jungle.
The birthday banner and cupcakes (close up of both in a moment).
Cupcake toppers made with a variety of left over blue and orange scrapbooking paper. I bought a couple hole punches to do the shapes because I'm not that crazy. I figured they were a good investment since I can make cupcake toppers for any party ever now.
The birthday banner. I LOVED how well it turned out. I may have left it hanging up so I could enjoy it a little longer even though it isn't anyone's birthday anymore...
This was my other favorite thing. It's 12 pictures, one from each month of Bennett's 1st year strung on ribbon in order and labeled. I may have also left these up so I can stare at my sweet baby while I eat my morning cheerios. :)
A collage of the 12 pictures. How has it been a whole year already?! I swear just yesterday we took that hospital photo...
So very cute! Glad BMW had a great birthday party!!! YOu did a great job mom! :)
ReplyDeleteYou are so creative! I love the party decor! SUPER CUTE! :) HOoray
ReplyDeleteFrom FB;
ReplyDeleteAmy Andrus Johnson - I am sooooo sad that we missed it!!!! Everything is ADORABLE!!!!
Karen Ouellette - Great decorations, adorable Bennett, fun party