It felt good to ignore our worries and concerns and just play. My soul feels lighter :)
Thursday, March 31, 2011
Perfect Day
Today was perfect. My two favorite people and I took advantage of the 90 degree March weather and played the day away!
Our first trip to the pool this year. Our "heated" pool was too chilly for swimming, but great for wading. Bennett thought was hilarious to have water splashed on his toes.
Bennett's developed this cheesy grin that he flashes so consistently, we call him "Cheesers". You can see where he gets it.
Had some In n Out for dinner.
Bennett reeeeeally wanted to "help" Mark with his diet Coke.
Playing buckin' bronco...
...And airplane.
How could you not love this boy? He. kills. me!
Bennett decided he'd had enough of us and it was high time to do some exploring.
The world is your oyster, kiddo.
It feels a little silly to post so many inane pictures, but when my kid(s) look back on their childhood, I hope it's filled with memories like these. I hope they feel like I do, that you don't have to go anywhere special or do anything extraordinary to be happy, all you need is the people you love. I'm so corny, I know, I can't help it - I'm a cheeseball and now the whole world (or the twelve people who read this blog) know it.
It felt good to ignore our worries and concerns and just play. My soul feels lighter :)
It felt good to ignore our worries and concerns and just play. My soul feels lighter :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love this post! It makes me so happy to see you blissful with your little family.
ReplyDeleteI agree with you 100%. It totally looks like the perfect day. I love it! And the pictures are adorable and priceless. :)
ReplyDeleteAwe! What a great day, and great photos to capture those moments. He is getting soooo big and absolutely adorable. :) I can't believe he can crawl already! So cute! :)
ReplyDeleteFrom FB:
ReplyDeleteKaren Ouellette - love love love the picture! I miss you and sweet Bennett.