After months of being on the verge of crawling but stubbornly refusing to actually crawl Bennett is officially underfoot. He will crawl, claw, wiggle, twist or scooch his way across the room. It's amazing too see how much more control he has today after a full 24 hours of practicing. He learns so quickly! He's also started pulling himself up on the furniture. I just happened to have the camera out when he did his very first unassisted pull up.
If you click on the picture to enlarge it, you can clearly see Bennett's four teeth. They are huge...and adorable...and very sharp. Don't let him get a hold of your finger, you'll be sorry! :)
Every day Bennett finds something new to entertain him. The other day it was a bag of jelly beans (I LOVE jellybeans and Easter season is the best time of year for jelly beans - so many kinds!). We'd shake the bag and Bennett would laugh and laugh and laugh. How pure is that joy? :)
Bennett is still a huge technophile. Grandma and grandpa spoil hm and let him play with the iPad.
We went on a walk one chilly morning. (Ignore my totally skeevy glasses, I had to borrow some from Mark since I forgot mine.)
Father and son enjoying some quality time.
awwww! I'm gone a few weeks an look what happens! I feel so lucky I get to see you guys again. So what does Skeevy mean? :)
ReplyDeleteHe's adorable and I miss you!
ReplyDeleteFrom FB:
ReplyDeleteMichelle Chase - I can tell by the look on his face that he really wants to come to Alaska. I am very good at reading babies facial expressions.
Kendra Michelle Wright - Darling!