Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Videos of a Silly Little Boy

I'll do a longer post in a day or two about our latest adventures, but I've had these videos sitting around and I wanted to share them before they're irrelevant.

Bennett took up beat boxing for a couple days.

He's got some good rhythm, don't you think?

A few days ago I was playing with Bennett and his stuffed dog. I was making higher pitched woofing noises and it was fun and all, but nothing too exciting. I started woofing in a really deep, big dog voice and he started laughing his head off. For the whole day if we went, "woof, woof" in a really deep voice he went nuts and laughed until he got the hiccups.

Silly little man.

2 comments:

  1. so stinkin cute! i love that little baby laugh:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always thought "woof woof" was the funniest too, Bennett!
    hehe these crack me up

    ReplyDelete