1. Have a happy, healthy pregnancy. Check.
2. Not let pregnancy get too in the way of Mark's studying. Check, I think?
3. Lose the baby weight by Christmas. Check.
4. Not get frustrated/angry at my baby for being a baby. Check.
5. Find the balance between being a wife/mom/daughter of God.
#5 was/is the hardest. It's a daily struggle, but I think I'm doing alright. Let's just say that it's a work in progress and #5 is becoming goal numero uno for 2011.
Overall 2010 was great. Before Bennett arrived I had a lot of time on my hands and I got a lot better at sewing, beading and cooking. All good life skills. Now that Bennett's here, I can't believe how much I love our little addition to the family! Mark is halfway done with law school. Bennett cut his first tooth. He just turned 6 months old on Jan. 2nd, which also happens to be Mark and my 4th wedding anniversary. Man time flies! Really that's all we're up to right now. I'm sorry this entry is sort of lame and disjointed, I'm just sort of...out of it.
Ok, let's end this lame duck of an entry. Bennett gave avocado a shot and it. was. hilarious!
i totally agree with him about avocado! I'm glad you think to photograph events like 'baby's first avocado'. He'll want to remember that milestone :)
ReplyDeleteYes. Your #5 needs to be my #1 as well. I feel like that is a constant, daily struggle for me. Maybe one day I'll figure out how to balance my life. Also, the avacado pictures are awesome!
ReplyDelete