While Mark was busy with finals, Bennett and I decided to get out of his hair and go visit some friends down south. We went down to San Diego first to visit Deveney, Paisley and Chris at the Jensen casa and Andrea too. We had a ball :) Dev and Chris have a cute little house out in Ramona and you can see all the hard work they're putting in to the place. It was rough having Paisley and Bennett sleeping with nothing but a thin wall between them, but we got through it. Everyone got their naps in (mostly) and we all got to have some fun!
After spending a few days in San Diego I headed up to the Wheelers' house in Laguna. Sylvi, Bennett and I did some Christmas shopping and did lots of hanging out. I think Sylvi enjoyed not having to compete with Grandpa Wheeler for Bennett. She got to snuggle with him all she wanted (or at least as much as Bennett would allow, he's not much of a snuggler, more of a bouncer). Brynn, Tiffany and I got to go out and do some Christmas shopping (Let's be honest, we mostly just wanted to gab). Sadly I have no pictures of us hanging out, which is sort of amazing, since all three of us have cameras practically glued to our hands...maybe we all conveniently forgot one because we were rocking the scrubby mom uniform...ask me for my photo in January, maybe I'll have time for a real shower then?
All in all, it was a wonderful way to spend a week. :) Here are some pictures:

Andrea, Deveney, Bennett and Paisley

Playing with self-timer...why we thought that face would be attractive?...

Miss Paisley and Mr. Bennett playing in the morning.

Had to take a picture with THE love sack where Mark and I spent many an evening cuddling while we were dating (Mark lived with Dev's husband Chris way back when in Provo).

Bennett channeling his inner male model.

Picture in front of the brand new hearth.


Thanks for having us Dev, it was great :)
i love how Mr. B is looking at me like ummmmmmmmmm what are you doing.
ReplyDeleteit was so great to get to see you and Bennett.
anytime you guys need some san diego time, our place it open! it was so gun to have a house guest and especially a guest with a cute, cute little mr.! have a merry christmas:)
ReplyDelete