Thursday, June 7, 2012

It's a Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood

I still need to blog about leaving LA and the move to Orange County, but I've sort of been avoiding it. Still sort of bummed out about it. Today helped though. I remembered what I love most about Orange County...the beach! Today was a perfect sunny, beach day and you know Bennett and I had to take advantage of it. I really miss my friends and favorite running trail back in the Valley, but a beautiful day in the sun has proven restorative values. I might not be ready to blog about LA, but I can certainly blog about today :)

Bennett loved the tram (choo! choo!) ride down to the beach.

Momma didn't want to fill up 2 of his 3 buckets with water (because I'm a big meanie) so Bennett bravely marched down to the water himself. I say "bravely" because Bennett is terrified of the ocean. When a big wave approached he ran back to me and I took pity on him and filled them up...

...Whatever buys me enough time to read a magazine :)

I love that kids can just run up to one another, share a couple toys and spend the rest of the day playing together. 

Hulk baby INSISTED on carrying his toys and his buckets by himself. Look at those guns!

 I wish I could bottle days like this and save it for a rainy one!



1 comment:

  1. How fun!! I love Orange County! I wish we could move there!!

    ReplyDelete