...I realize it's been forever since I've blogged* and I just wanted to assure everyone (all 12 of you) that no one died, we're just out enjoying the summer. I guess that's a lie though, someone did die: my laptop, so that's my go to excuse right now for not emailing/blogging/facebooking/etc. Really though, we're just too busy going to the beach :)
*Disclaimer: Since I'm postdating my entries, it will no longer look like it's been forever since I wrote, but trust, it's been a loooooong time.
We went to Midway this summer, I'll write about it later, but for now, here's a couple pictures from our adventures.
Bennett and I went running in more than one thunderstorm and we got some good shots

These poppies were so gorgeous in front of the grey sky.

Bennett quickly went from walking to running and loved exploring every inch of the fields around Midway.


I'll do a real post after I recover my pictures from the DAADL (dead as a doorknob laptop).
No comments:
Post a Comment