Sitting in my new home in Alaska, in the new decade and decided that all this newness called for a new blog entry! I just realized that while we announced it on Facebook, some of you might not have heard, we're having a baby! I'm about 16 weeks along and since I'm not really showing, no exciting pictures yet, but they'll be coming. We started this blog months ago with the idea that this will become the family blog, so check here for updates.
In other news, we're nearing the end of our holiday in Alaska and as always, Valdez did not fail to deliver the magic. It rained, rained, rained like only Valdez can for the first few days of our trip. The week before had seen a record breaking 5 feet of snow in 3 days and we were looking forward to playing in the snow, so the rain was a huge dissapointment. Like half the town, we made the best of bad weather and headed up into the mountains to escape the rain and play in the snow!
The rain soon ended and we've been blessed with gorgeous, clear blue skies ever since. Snowshoeing and skiing abounded! 


Unfortunately, the day before New Year's Mom, Mark and I got super sick and rang in the New Year drinking tea and going to bed early. Hopefully you've all had a fantastic holiday season and have a fantastic 2010 planned!
In other news, we're nearing the end of our holiday in Alaska and as always, Valdez did not fail to deliver the magic. It rained, rained, rained like only Valdez can for the first few days of our trip. The week before had seen a record breaking 5 feet of snow in 3 days and we were looking forward to playing in the snow, so the rain was a huge dissapointment. Like half the town, we made the best of bad weather and headed up into the mountains to escape the rain and play in the snow!
Unfortunately, the day before New Year's Mom, Mark and I got super sick and rang in the New Year drinking tea and going to bed early. Hopefully you've all had a fantastic holiday season and have a fantastic 2010 planned!
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. Happy 2010!
ReplyDeleteYeah for the new wheeler!!! You are going to make a great mommy!! I want to see some belly pics soon!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on the 'new wheeler'!!! That's so exciting. I'm so happy for you guys. And... I can't wait to play this week! See you soon!
ReplyDeleteI don't know how I missed this post when you first put it up! Congratulations! I hope you're feeling well and getting to enjoy pregnancy. It seems like you should be getting close to finding out the gender if you want to, so are you going to? Keep me posted and ask me any questions you want - I'm FULL of opinions about pregnancy right now!
ReplyDelete