Tuesday, July 7, 2009

First Entry

I've caved.

I finally started a blog, as I promised so many months ago. It feels a little like the Open Diary I had back in the day. Anyone else remember that phenomenon? Mark Thomas and I are in limbo right now, having finished school in Provo, UT last April and now waiting for law school to start in August, so we're basically just bumming around in California until we have to reenter the scholastic world. We'll be heading to Alaska in a few days, which we're very excited about. This is from MT's last big adventure in AK (he's the tiny orange thing) -


We have a lot of catching up to do, an entry or two from our great NYC/Europe vacation will be coming after our return to the Lower-48 and I'm going to attempt to link this to my flickr account, so those that are interested can see pictures from all our latest adventures!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you started a blog - I will be a very faithful reader and look forward to hearing about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete